woo hoo!
we have had over 500 "looks" at our blog!:-)
that makes me feel like we've accomplished something!
i guess our blog makes some people out there smile and come back for more!
i hope to continue to give out smiles...
and to keep people returning to our blog!
oh, and feel free to pass our link onto friends....
leave comments! we'd love to hear from everyone who visits!:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Jenn, I'm so glad you liked the crockpot wednesday recipe. I'm gonna try and post one each week but you know how it goes with those 12 hr shifts and all!
Congrats on the 500 mark! I distinctly remember when my # was 14 and then before I knew it I looked and it was over 700! I just wish people would leave more comments. Somedays you have 25 visits but only 4 or 5 comments. I always like to try and leave a comment when I visit a site because I know I like to receive them...that's what this is all about right!?!
Take care and have a great weekend (I know I'm working!)
Post a Comment