in response to my sisters comment to my post below...this post is JUST for her! im not sure if it should be titled
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE
or
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!
heres a look, back in time, at SP-SL (self portraits-sisterly love)
this picture wasnt taken by us, but i think it shows our personality greatly! me, the sweet one, her, the mischievous one! 12/08
whoops, too much zoom 10/08
all smiles(R)! 10/08
i didnt take this next one, my 4 yo nephew, brody, did, pretty darn good huh! 8/08.
a day at the beach 3/08






1 comment:
ahhhh you do love me!! An ENTIRE post of loven smootches right back at ya! those were nice.. I'm sure you have worse (and I thank you for NOT posting those..) boy oh boy why didn't you tell me I was fat when pregnant with Bryn... LOL YIKES! ooh well that's what cute baby girls do to ya!
Barbi
Post a Comment