Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/31...the last "8" spt!

lelly has really challenged us all this month with our spt's...the topic was "eight is great"...and had to be all about "8"! boy did it make me put my creative thinking cap on!!!!!
so, this morning, i was racking my brain trying to think of my last "8", jumped online, went to my in-box, erased a few junk mail...and BAMM!
theres my "8"!
i think someone is a little behind on checking their mail!

10 comments:

vgsmom said...

Man-- I wish mine had jumped out at me that quickly.

Unknown said...

love it! how long did it take to rack up 248 new emails?? wow.

Ann On and On... said...

That is a lot of mail!!!! Have fun reading those. :S

Alisa said...

looks like you have some good reading material!

Lene said...

....delete...delete...delete...I hate it when I get way behind on my email.

Crystal said...

That's GR-EIGHT! hahah!

TheBMillers said...

there is a lot of love in that inbox I'm sure of it!

Barbi

Chris said...

Love that. 248 emails. I think I have a ton, mostly junk, need to clear it out. 248 should be my goal. :-)

MaryRC said...

wow thats a serious mailbox. like the others i cant have any messages in my inbox. i get a pleasure out of deleting and sorting my email.. LOL great spt

janna said...

LOL How often do you check your AOL account?