Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SPT and something borrowed

So I'm sitting here.. watching American Idol, checking blogs and noticed that my sister had not posted her SPT something borrowed yet.. so I sent her a text and said:

'where is my spt girl'

'worken four in a row'

'need me to help?'

'I don't even have on in draft' (and to think she was given me crap.. ha)

'can I BORROW your password to help a sista out'

password given.. and here I am borrowing my sisters blog to blog for her to she can SPT.. isn't that crafty. But with all the borrowing I would like to assist in borrowing the power of prayer from all of you for my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E sister and say a little prayer for her... read the post below.

I love ya Jenn!!

Your F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E YOUNGER sister

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love your twist on the whole borrowing thing. What a sweet sister. And my prayers WILL be with you everyday.

jenn said...

ok...so i just logged in to read what my sis had posted for me....and i have tears in my eyes! and i at work! uggg....!
thanks....for EVERYTHING! and for the prayers (in advance)
this was perfect timing......

Ann On and On... said...

That's what sisters are for... :)

Thank you for sharing the post about the "baby" issue. I posted something along the same lines this week. It has been the most rewarding thing I have done in a long time. The most amazing people have commented providing encouragement and prayers. This blog world is so much more than words.

I'm hosting a mouth watering giveaway, come on over. 2 Winners!

Mrs. Match said...

What a sweet sister. I hope everything works out for you and Matt.