it was pointed out to me today (thanks susan!) that we have been married for 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days today! yaaaaaa us!
it is 5:43 PM...
on 1/9/10...!
and my baby ticker says we have 27 more days.....
i am 36 1/7 weeks.....
feeling the "ive got to get stuff done" crunch!
where did all the time go!??!!?!?!?
and its FREEZING here!
13 degreees right now...
wont be above 32 degrees until later next week....
maybe its time to crank up the fire place?!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Looks like 3 is your lucky number!Maybe you'll have your precious little one on Feb. 3rd!
Thank you so much Jenn for the Christmas package. As I was opening it I told Courtney "I hope it's Jenn's fudge!" Sooo good as usual! And you know how much I love dish towels and such, thank you!
Wow, it's reallly cold at your house! We've been cold for the last 2 days but it's nothing like your weather. I'll stop my complaining now!
Now all you need is 3 comments..
Been cold here too, 19 when I woke yesterday. Welcome to Florida!
Barbi
Post a Comment