Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2.23.10

"Be grateful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~Oprah

as i sat here tonight, watching the olympics....ladies figure skating...this was my view...my beautiful finley sleeping soundly in her bouncy seat in front of me....and my hunky hubby sleeping on the couch next to me....they both are so peaceful! its 1025PM....i hope the peacefulness continues throughout the night....last night miss finley woke to eat every 2 hours....which make for one tired mama!









this past monday we went for finleys one month well baby check up...she now weighs 7 lbs 13 oz! (10th percentile) and is 21 1/2 (50th percentile) inches long...long and skinny:-)
she also got her #2 hepatitis b shot....and CRIED :-( ...red faced, non-breathen....so sad....but she did get a hot pink band aide@ and lots of kisses and loving from me afterwards...

we received her patty cakes in the mail today! i am so excited! we had her hand and foot print, from when she was a week old, bronzed...they turned out GRRRRREAT!!!
i totally recommend doing this with your little one....
thats about all i have....i am thoroughly enjoying the olympics...what am i going to do come next monday????

"Be grateful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~Oprah

5 comments:

All About Amelia said...

where are the pics of the imprints?? we need pics!

Linda said...

Oh poor Finley, those Hep B shots sting!

Yes, we need to see a picture of the bronzed prints!

Meant to be a mom said...

I love that quote.
I'm sorry miss Finley cried when she got her shots. Dang those doctors :(

I love the imprint idea. How sweet.

TheBMillers said...

yes, I too love the quote. And I'm glad ur pattycakes turned out well and you had one up there. :)

yeah shots are no fun and they don't get any easier. I hope your nights are getting better n one thing you haven't learned.... Sleep when the baby sleeps!

Barbi

casicola said...

I love that you love your imprints...yay!!!

You have a beautiful family and what I love it that you realize it!!!! soooo yayayay for you!