so i guess i will just have to
POST THEM ALL!!!!
my mom and sister are coming for a visit tomorrow!
i.cant.wait!
am i gonna cry? or smile?
I AM GONNA SMILE!
such a deep thinking little lady....
"why is this cat laying on the boppy with me????"
sitting up (with the aide of pillows and the back of the couch!) and thinking she is such a big girl!
love getting love from my momma!....content! happy! peaceful!
~LOVE~
worth every minute/day/week/month/year we waited for her!
"milk-a-what?"
" im too sexy for these hot pink pants!"
"yaaaa for me in my cute new outfit! time to go enjoy the day, lets go for a walk"
BE.AUT.I.FUL!
isnt she the cutest baby? EVER!!!!!
and a collage of them all to wrap it up....







4 comments:
I love the "why is the cat sitting on the boppy with me" picture. Haha, her face is priceless. And I also love the mommy and Finley pics. Pretty girls!
These are so sweet, Good luck at her appointment. I hope the shots aren't too bad. Nobody likes shots.
Yep, cute is the word!
I wish you lived around the corner so we could take her for walks in her stroller and talk the day away! Now that would be nice!
yeah we made it :)
love the photos and your captions were all perfect. Is that a 3mo outfit? Lol
Barbi
Adorable!
Post a Comment