Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

pictures!

the blog has been neglected lately....sorry!
just been busy with life...
work, hanging out with hunky hubby and miss finley....
we also are going to 2 cardinal games this week and 2 in 2 weeks....
so, sitting at the computer isnt at the top of my list of things to do...
but, before i lose any of my followers...
i thought id post some pics!
cause after all...thats what you come for right?!?!?!

matt and finley hanging out one night while i was at work




finley in her "team toth racing" onsie she got for chirstmas from her grandma and grandpa when she was still in my belly...it fits her now! and shes very happy to be wearing it! she thought she looked a little too boy-ish...so she wore a bow!






her perfect little lounge chair! just her size...she fits nice and snug.




look at those eyelashes! (and that dang mosquito bite, apparently she whelps up like her mama when those pesky buggers bite)





up close and personal!


hanging out at the pedi office...before the shots!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,Yes we love those pictures!!Thanks so much for sharing your family with us.Love Mimi.

Kami said...

She is getting so big! Thank you for sharing!

Kami

Donna said...

Everytime I see her she makes me smile.

Hugs,
Donna

Meant to be a mom said...

Jen you girls are such pretty girls! I love the little pictures with Finley in her headband. What a little muffin of love :)

I'm glad your doing good. Oh and no worries about neglecting your blog. I seriously haven't commented on anyone's in over two weeks.. I feel bad but its been insane this past month.