I just love it!!! Congrats again, I'm so excited for you guys. I hope your feeling good. You'll have to do a post on how things are going and if your feeling different from Finley's pregnancy :)
found your blog from another friend- we have a finley too! she is 2 1/2.. what a great name :) do you have a facebook? im taylor land aldridge in oklahoma :)
SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY! WHY NOT LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET US KNOW YOU WERE HERE!!!!
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Words to live by:
life is not about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain....
"Everything worth having comes with trials worth withstanding"-Kate Voegele "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for" -Epicurus
i am feeling:
the number of lovely people that have visited our site:
7 comments:
That's awesome! Congrats to you all!
it's about time.. lol Very happy and excited! Can't wait to meet the new little bundle of joy.
Love you all
Auntie Barbi and the rest of the B crew
I just love it!!! Congrats again, I'm so excited for you guys. I hope your feeling good. You'll have to do a post on how things are going and if your feeling different from Finley's pregnancy :)
Congrats, congrats, congrats! Finley is going to be such a great big sister!
found your blog from another friend- we have a finley too! she is 2 1/2.. what a great name :) do you have a facebook? im taylor land aldridge in oklahoma :)
Well congratulations to you all! I'm very excited and can't wait. Love,Mimi
Oh goodness, what wonderful news! I am so excited for your little family. Congrats!
Post a Comment