Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

danika

just miss danika....the littlest of the bunch!



Posted by Picasa
too bad these pictures dont have sound....danika was cooing up a storm in them! such a sweet sound!!!!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Danika is getting so big and is just as cute as they come. I love all the pics you post on facebook as well. Adorable!

I really need to send you guys a gift for your little misses! I haven't forgotten, I'm just that bad. Yep its true! Today Blakey is wearing her ruffle butts outfit and I thought of you! I'll have to take a pic and post it and tag you. :)

antsi1 said...

She's so beautiful Jenn!! Her little crooked smile sure reminds me of her Daddy!!

Anonymous said...

O my goodness! Just sooo sweet! Love,Mimi