i love these 3 pictures....danikas one-eyed smile, finleys big cheese, and the loving way finley has her arm around danika while they sit and watch tv....sisters!

finley is such a great big sister! always willing to help danika do anything (even stuff they should not be doing!)...
i love these girls smiles!!!!
i dont think the smiles will ever get old!

every year barnes hospital has a fancy anniversary dinner for the employees that have been there 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30....and so on years.
this year was my friend's, kim, 5th year at barnes! whoot! whoot! her hubby is out in denver being smart and becoming a doctor...so she picked ME to be her date!
we had a blast.....yummy food....and free adult beverages!
thanks kim, for making me get fancy and have a great night out!

speaking of kim, and jumping to this week....
kim finally sold her house and is moving to denver to be with her hubby!!!
although i will miss her terribly, i am super happy she will not have to do the long distance thing anymore!
so last week, me and the girls spent several hours with kim....
in the middle of her half boxed up house....
on the couch cushions on the living room floor....
watching the "yellow princess movie" (anestasia) on her big tv (thank goodness that wasnt packed!)...
making "castles" out of the couch cushions and blankets....
coloring with colored pencils on a small cleared off space on the dining room table....
eating "yayoke" (yogurt), "fuuuuu" (fruit cups per danikas request), and "white cheese" (string cheese) at her little glass table and wicker chairs in her sun room....
we stayed wayyyyy into nap time....
but i knew it would be the last time kim and i got to hang out before she left....
i wouldnt trade those few hours for anything! (even with the way tired toddler melt downs in the car before the little one lost the battle and the big one zoned out about to lose the battle!)














3 comments:
Just when I thought that I was all done with the tears, I read your blog post and they started all over again. Thank you so much for the sweet words, and all of the lovely photos. I miss you terribly already - sending all of my love back to you in Lebanon! XO
PS Is this your first comment from Denver??
It sure looks like all of you girls had a fun time saying good bye at Kim's! I'm sad to see her go and I don't really even know her except through you, Jenny! I wish her all the best. Love,Mimi
Hello again! I just love all those smiles on those little faces! And all of Finley's bows! She is just cute. Love, Mimi
Post a Comment