Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

dec

December!!! what what!?!?!?!

I finally made it to December 2012~
almost done with the year....ALMOST!

anyway.....
just me and my girls
...
hanging out in their footed pjs
....
cause that's what they like to do!
 
Posted by Picasa
they also like to eat....
and open their mouths to show me they are eating!!!!
and the like smiling for the camera (or so I like to tell myself that!)
 
Posted by Picasa
they also LOVE each other!!!
I absolutely LOVE these pictures of them loving on each other!
 
Posted by Picasa
danika...
so tiny...but MIGHTY!


finley...
so sweet and caring and gentle (most of the time!)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are just the sweetest aren't they? I like it too when they are hugging each other. Sisterly Love! Love, Mimi