Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

halloween fun!

the girls had their costume parade at school again this year.

they dressed as belle ("the yellow princess") and snow white. and I personally think they were the cutest princesses in all the land!

 
Posted by Picasa
here they are in the parade...danika looked like a deer in head lights....although I did get one wave out of her!;-)
and finley....well, she made up for danika with tons of smiles and waves at me!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa
carving pumpkins was fun....
they thought the guts were yucky!
actually, it ended up being me and matt carving pumpkins...and the girls watching half the time and the other half the time they were in the living room playing with their toys!
but they did like it when we put the candles in the pumpkins and turned off all the lights!
and the fought over who was going to blow the candles out!
 
Posted by Picasa

Halloween night it was cold, windy, and rainy....
so we went trick or treating at the mall...
it was super crowded and only half the stores were handing out candy...but the girls had fun.
and then we went to the church they go to pre school at...
they were having a fall festival of sorts with games galore, a hot dog dinner...and each game you were a winner and won a piece of candy! this was AWESOME!
the girls had a blast!
I liked it because it was warm, safe, light, and dry!!!
I think we are definitely doing this again next year!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Well, I think they were the cutest princesses ever too! They really look like they had fun Halloween night. I like their dresses too a lot. Love, Mimi