Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

happy thanksgiving!

happy thanksgiving!
I worked this thanksgiving....
but was able to go over to matts sisters house before work and eat some YUMMY dinner!
matt had fun hanging out with his family...and the girls had fun running around with their cousins all day!!!
I didn't really have fun at work wed and thrus night...but hey, that's the life of a nurse!

 
Posted by Picasa
Friday night we all went over to the st Louis zoo for the wildlights Christmas lights display!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
this was a lot of fun!
and finley kept saying "look, its BEAUTIFUL!"
 
Posted by Picasa
we hope you had a great holiday with friend, family, and food!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! (A little late) We had great food as always and a nice time too. I just love the pics you put up of your zoo lights. Finley is right..they look so Beautiful! Love, Mimi