Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

tuesday....leaving on a jet plane:-(

today, barbie, brody and bryn go home:-(...so sad! we had a blast though!
a few pics of the final afternoon....

bryn, check out her binkie!!!!

i love this boy!
brody...the poser!
bryn and aunt jenn...brody took this pic!
brody, aunt jenn n bryn...
uncle matt stinky bottom (thats what brody calls him!!! i swear!) and brody
uncle matt, bryn, brody, and barbie
barbie, brody and bryn, and aunt jenn
and brody took this one....barbie, uncle matt, aunt jenn and bryn

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You and your sister could be twins. Or, atleast the picture makes it look that way.

How fun to just get up and go and be able to visit with your family.

Linda said...

I'm sooo sorry your family...I'm always so sad when I have to say good-bye to loved ones!

It looks like you all had a great time together!

Anonymous said...

Brody is such a good picture taker ;) he must get it from his aunt jenn!! lol