Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

last week, while in chicago, we went to the IKEA store (love love love it!) and i was searching for some sort of center piece for our new dinning room table...and i found this GREAT platter thingy and bowl! isnt it superb! and it matches the place mats! bonus! then i went to walmart yesterday, and found these cute pumpkins and gourds....for a fall feel! i am very proud of my decorating...matt just shakes his head....


2 comments:

TheBMillers said...

how cool! But I was waiting to read that you grew them in your relaxing backyard.. lol Looks so pretty - I guess I better adjust to fall here too - so hard when it's still getting in the 90s (but they have Christmas stuff at Lowes already.. can you believe it!!!)

All About Amelia said...

that is so cute! love it!