Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

dancing machine

my friend tracy, from work, sent me this link!

this guy is hilarious!!!!

cracks me up every time i watch it! and now, every time i hear this song on the radio...i see
mr. man dancing aournd in his skivvies!

hope you enjoy!

props to him for being such a great dancer though!

ps. hey, rhonda, maybe we should give him granny's number. the one on craigslist!?!?!? that you blogged about (here)!

2 comments:

TheBMillers said...

yeah - I about died when I saw that.. who has clothes like that anyway?!? funny stuff
Barbi

Linda said...

Sooo funny but kinda freaky at the same time don't ya think!?!

I'd like to be able to dance like that and have a body like his!

Jenn, we went away for our camping club weekend and came home to some good mail! OMG the fudge is awesome...THANK YOU! Jake thanks you too! You are such a doll! It is so appreciated, thank you!