Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sptuesday


celebrating LOVE this month, lellys spt topic for this week is

"i think it would be romantic to..."

well, i think it would be ubber romantic to be here...

but since we didnt win the lotto, and we both have J.O.B.S, bills to be paid, and school...i dont see this happening any time in the immediate future. (rats, but just warms me up to think about it!) so i kind of changed the spt topic this week to

"i think its romantic when..."

you leave me notes around the house!
this is a note matt left on my computer monitor a few years back...and now it has a home on the side of our refrigerator....i see it every day and it still brings a smile to my face!

then theres this.....



our "heart". i have no idea where it came from, but its been around for a few years too. we take turns hiding it in places around the house where the other will unexpectedly find it! when you find it...its your turn to think of a new place and hide it for the other to find. its so fun... i have found it in my work bag when i have gotten to work, in my coat pocket, in my pillow case, its fallen onto the floor when ive picked up my pjs to put them on, and so many more places! i have hidden it for matt in his shoe, in the shower, in the fridge on top of supper waiting for him, in his school back pack, in his bowling ball bag, on the grill....you get the idea!
this is one of the little ways we keep things fun in our relationship~

15 comments:

TheBMillers said...

And it's been in your luggage when you travel to my house without your hubby - what a great fun thing to do!

Barbi

Alisa said...

How fun- I am going to have to find something like that!

Sarah said...

That is a great idea and very romantic.

Becky said...

This is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

NOw that sounds romantic!

MaryRC said...

you two are so good to each other, lucky lucky!

Tina said...

I love getting little notes from hubby. He is not the romantic type at all, so this lets me know he is thinking of me.

Chris said...

Very cute. Sounds like a fun game.

Ann On and On... said...

I love the idea of the heart thingy that ends up here and there. I'm sure it puts a big smile on your face...it would mine.

That first picture is evil. I think it is about 5 degrees here today. The sun would be so nice right about now.

Jeanette said...

I love it! You guys are so cute and so romantic.

Liz said...

The cruise sounds fabulous and dreamy. I love the notes he leaves you. We have a heart like that, we used to fill it full of treats or notes or something special for each other. I will have to find it and then hide it for him!

Lene said...

We have a special item that we used to do that with also....I need to find it and start hiding it again.

Tiffany said...

What a fun thing to do for each other. It is the little things that keep the romance alive.

Dacia said...

What a beautiful picture! If only I was there now! That's so cute that you hide the heart for each other!

sportzmom said...

I love the heart idea!