
i made a commitment to complete all four SPT challenges this month!
today's is: tuesday, may 12 something new
heres what lelly writes:
"going back into the vault this month, to a spt challenge i really loved! hope you will join along!!
tuesday, may 5 something old
tuesday, may 12 something new
tuesday, may 19 something borrowed
tuesday, may 26 something blue
take it literally, take it figuratively, but by all means, make a commitment to complete all four challenges for the month of may! "
i LOVE kohls!
last week i stopped in to "browse"...and i had a 10$ kohls cash cirtificate that i needed to spend! (they have these promotions where for every 50$ you spend, they will give you a 10$ kohls cash certificate that is good during some future dates...so of course, i had spent the 50+$ EASILY the week before to qualify for the 10$ kohls cash)
i also LOVE clearance racks.....
i found a FANTASTIC deal on jeans...on the clearance rack. they had my size! i tried them on! and they fit great!...l00000k at the deal i got on my NEW jeans!.......
on clearance 70% off...marked down to 8.99$!!!
"I said give me two pair (cause) I need two pair" (lyrics from a nelly song that i was singing!!!).....
yes, i did buy TWO pair, two different sizes, two different lengths! (you know, sometimes you have the "i feel fat"days, some days you want to wear tennis shoes, and other days you want to wear heals!). my total was around 18.00$, but take the 10$ kohls cash off....my grand total for TWO BRAND SPANKING NEW pair of cute jeans was 9.00$ and some change!
cha ching!
today i ran into walmart to buy some fertilizer for my clematis and some rose spray...and i found myself in the clearance isle AGAIN!......i scored these two cute NEW bamboo-ish vase thingys....bought some tall "ploomie thingys"(as my sister called them) to put in them...and lookie whats now displayed in our living room!...
one last new, last weekend was mothers day (happy mothers day to you all)...although i am not a mother to any "humans"...we have 3 kittys that we just adore...so matt and the cats got me this beautiful bouquet of flowers! thanks hunky hubby, i LOVE them!






4 comments:
I love Kohls too. Such great deals!
hahaha! LOVE your deals. I'm totally a bargain shopper. Good job. I don't think I can even beat that deal.
Oh and my hubby and I have no kiddos either yet but he totally spoiled me on Mothers Day. :) It was awesome.
Loved your SPT...I felt I was reading one that I wrote. haha!
Man, I can NEVER find deals like that at our Kohls.. I always hear about your deals and never have the luck here.. stinks.. OOOOH and I would LOVE to see you in a pair heals in your jeans.. lol
I have fun 'shopping' with you today while you were at Wal-mart. Love camera phones
Flowers are pretty too - good job kitties and hunky hubby
Barbi
P.S Thank you for the help with getting my SPT post straight - geesh, what a day!
Total score at Kohls.
Post a Comment