MATT IS A COLLEGE GRADUATE!
this past saturday, matt graduated from SIUE with a bachelors degree in CMIS (computer management informations systems)....
he didnt want to "walk", i begged him to...i won! he walked! and what a proud moment it was for his family and i him!
can you find him in this picture! haha....good luck! hes down there, i promise!
college....check.
graduation....check.
now....let the job hunting begin......
my hunky graduate....
matts parents, the two people that made this all possible! they paid for his college education, what a great gift! thank you louie and alice!
the owner brought matt a celebration 'cake" and gave him some chop sticks...
enjoying the dinner and the great company!
matts family~
megan and katie (in front)
mark, alice, chris, max, matt, and laura
pat, loopy, johnny, ryan, and louie (in back)
christy and micheal
me and matt
heather and ched
nate and kimmy
shot time!!!!!!
christy, matt, micheal, and mike!






3 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrates to the grad... what a great thing to have done!!!
Barbi
Congratulations... but I am one semester behind you Matt! It will be a great feeling when you get your first job using your freshly printed bachelors degree.
Ami Vasquez
Broham, you da man... I conceed that you got your degree completed before me. I'm really proud of you. I will save my nickels and hand deliver to you on 8/22; all $50 worth!
Post a Comment