Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

We have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After arriving at the hospital at 10:50pm,

Finley Grace Toth

arrived into this world on January 20, 2010 at 11:36pm weighing in at 6lbs 13oz and 21.25 inches long. Mommy and baby girl are doing good, oh and is daddy too.

posted by: Aunt Barbi


thanks to my sister for this quick post....im able to jump on here (for a second, finley need to eat@!) and post a pic....i promise there will be more to follow...this was taken by hunky hubby right after she was born and put under the warmer...


we are soooo in love@@@@

13 comments:

Deena Davidson said...

YEA!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet her!
love, deena

Meant to be a mom said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! How exciting. Congratulations.
Can't wait to see pictures.

Deena Davidson said...

She's beautiful!

Linda said...

Congrats friend! I'm so happy for you and hunky hubby!

Finley Grace, what a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! Can't wait to see more pics and read all about the delivery.

I knew you were having a girl!

Linda said...

She looks like daddy! Too cute!

casicola said...

omggggg she is awesome!!! Love it!!!I LOVE the name...We want to have a grace too!!!

i cant wait to see more pics!!

Rhonda said...

CONGRATULATIONS. Soooo sweet. She was early. BUT, so healthy and SOOOO cute. LOVE her name. Love it. I just have to tell you that my girl Susie was due on Feb. 6, but was born early on January 26.

Ami said...

Congratulations!!! What a beauty! Welcome to the Mother-hood!
I heard from Shelby....no bag packed?
Can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you both! I think she looks a bit like her dad. You couldn't have held her in for 1/2hr more? Today is MY b-day... And her name? Beautiful. I am so happy for you. God is good, isn't he.....

Chris Schroyer said...

Congratulations--Finley is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her!!

TheBMillers said...

YEAH - I'm an AUNT :)

Love you guys!!

Now the count down to meet her begins.. can you give me a wigget?

Barbi

The McLane Family said...

AWWWWW~ CONGRATS! So happy for all of you! Love her name.

kanishk said...

Can't wait to see her!
love,

Work from home India

Rachel H. said...

I just ran across your blog, and my son was born on January 20th too! Such a blessing! :)