Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

random....
~i miss the olympics already....
~hunky hubby landed wrong playing volleyball last night and now cant bare ANY weight on his left leg...he rented crutches today and has a dr. appointment tomorrow morning...praying its something simple like just a bad sprain/strain/twist and not a busted ACL...
~im looking WAY FORWARD to this new series starting tonight..."parenthood". it starts in 4 minutes!!!

~and whats a post without being able to get your finley fix! because I KNOW THATS WHY YOU VISIT our blog!;-).....


3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh no, I hope hubby is ok. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Thank you for the Finley fix!

Meant to be a mom said...

Awe cutie Finley (I love her name by the way, I have had it in my baby name choices for years. But no girl for me yet).

I hope your hubby's leg feels better.

TheBMillers said...

T-vo'd lasts nights show to check it out (in my spare time).. Currently wishing I have a few more of me to help get things done in a days work! Can't wait for sping for my roses to bloom.... Time to stop and smell'em

barbi