Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

peek in....

you wanna peek into my life right now....

kathie lee and hooda are on in the back ground....

im catching up on some blog reading (i am so far behind since going back to work...)

laundry is in the washer and in the dryer....and the dryer buzzer is going off...

but finley fell asleep while eating....



so the clothes are gonna have to wait!
have a great weekend blog land!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Jenn,

Found you on Kami's Blog. I popped over to your Blog and was happy to see you are from Missouri/Illinois & work at BJC! I live in Florissant, MO and I have a daughter name Rylee. Finley is beautiful and I love her name.

Meant to be a mom said...

Sounds like a nice morning over at your house. I hope you have a great weekend also :)

TheBMillers said...

it's nice to know I'm not the only one behind... Now you can't give me CRA-AP

Barbi