Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

this and that

lets start the day with a smile@@@@






Posted by Picasa

a few weeks ago, we spent the day at a local water park for my bffs daughters birthday! finely had so much fun@ splashing in the water all day@! she only took a 1/2 hour nap around noon....i thought we would have a cranky baby later in the day...but NO! she was so good and in such a good mood all day! we were at the water park from 11-5! and even went to dinner afterwards....and had a happy baby the entire time! thank you miss finley!

matt and i were religious about slather her often with sun screen....and then we put her sun screen soaked hair in a mo hawk! i think she liked it@@@@
















Posted by Picasa


a great friend/co-worker of mine was fortunate enough to get to go to s. africa for the world cup...she brought back the cutest onsie for finely!!! all the way from africa! thank you miss kim!!!! for the souvenir!!!!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad the onesie fits Miss Finley!! She looks so darn cute in it (but, let's be honest, she looks cute in anything) :)

Also, I love the Mohawk - little as it may be!

Meant to be a mom said...

Ha! I love the mohawk. And I completely get the crazy sunscreen. I do the same thing. Their skin is so sensitive. Its good that you care so much.

Also what a sweet co-worker you have bringing Finley back that super cute onesy. I love it.

I'm glad you guys are doing good :)

Anonymous said...

I love that smile, and that funny mohawk! Im glad all of you had fun at the water park. Love,Mimi