LETS TALK ABOUT HAIR, FEET, EYES, AND SMILES.....
finley was born with brown wavy hair....it all fell out when she was around 4 months old EXCEPT above her right (NOT left!) ear and down along the back of her head!....and its coming back in blond! heres a few pictures, the back right, top, back left and then back right of her head! see the darker original hair in the pattern of male baldness!!!
because i love finleys feet! and she has them in constant motion! she loves you to kiss them, wipe them with a wet wipe, and tickle them!
she has such a pretty smile!
shes all excited about swinging in the hammock!
i think finley has the most beautiful eyes!!!!!
let me rephrase that last comment......
I THINK FINLEY IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!!! E.V.E.R!:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I love the dual colored hair - too cute!
So look at that hair..very nice! And Im like you,I just love baby feet too. But baby eyes are pretty cute too. O darn shes just plain cute! Mimi
This post is the cutest post ever. I think miss Finley is definitely a beautiful cutie pie little girl. :) Do you catch yourself just staring in awe and thinking about how amazing it is that she came from you and your husband. Its truly amazing to me.
Post a Comment