Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

christmas pictures

we got our christmas pictures done at the same place as last year...
i stress and stress over christmas pictures every year....what to wear...for EACH OF US! we have to match, but not to matchy....you see, matt is in a black sweater....well, i went to the store and couldnt decide on what black or grey sweater....so i ended up buying 3 of each color! 6 total sweaters....and brought them home and had matt try each one one! and they were just plain old black or grey seaters! as you can see, we decided on one of the black ones...then the girls dresses....i bought 4 for finley....and 3 for danika. decided on one for each of them (took the other 5 back!), still wasnt totally happy, so i went to another store and found another 2 for danika....and she ended up wearing one from the second store! so i bought a total of 9 dresses before i decided on these two! i told you i stress way to much over these dang pictures!
but i must say....THEY TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL! AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER!
ENJOY!

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandi Buehrer said...

Very Beautiful pictures. The girls are absolutly adorable. And dont worry you wont be the only one that stresses over looking good for the Christmas pics.

Anonymous said...

I don't visit often, but when I do I always love it. You're a good writer Jenn. Thanks for sharing! Love, Aunt Laura

TheBMillers said...

Love the one with her in the box.. seems she isn't liking it though. HA

Great pictures

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What GREAT pictures!! I want one of all of them! What a beautiful family you are!! Merry Christmas (again)and Love,Mimi