Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

botanical gardens again!

i just love flower and plants. i can thank my mom for that....
so i love going to the botanical gardens....
last month, we went twice!
this time we went with a fellow co-worker/great great sweet friend of mine, kim!

finley loved walking around FREE and smelling all the pretty flowers! danika...well, she enjoyed sitting in the stroller eating our map of the gardens!
 
Posted by Picasa
isnt this picture the cutest! finley leaned in so i could take a picture of her and baby!
 
Posted by Picasa
i love the way the colors pop in this picture!

my sweet baby.... 

kim and finley

there are SO MANY outtakes of this last picture! there apparently were a line of ants on the sidewalk next to finley that were WAY more exciting to look at than mom and that stinking camera! this is the best i could get, but arent those tulips to die for!
 
just a small sample of what we saw this day at the gardens! there were so many beautifully colored flowers in bloom!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa
i thought this picture was funny....dankia sure is locked in on finleys water bottle! forget all the beautiful flowers we are surrounded by!
 
Posted by Picasa
happy cino de mayo!!! have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Hoegh said...

I loved everything about this day...but perhaps the best thing was that I was able to spend it with you and your beautiful girls! Love you bunches...and we need to plan another date ASAP :)

P.S. This post gets major points in my book. Not only did I get my name dropped, but I even got a picture this time - score!

Anonymous said...

I just love this post! The flowers are beautiful...and so are my granddaughters! Fun! Love,Mimi