I will never get tired of seeing the love that these two have for each other!!!!

and I will never get tired of looking into these beautiful blue eyes and seeing these smiling faces!~

even on the days that they are not smiling....
or they pull away when I give them the 100th kiss for the day...
or when ive worked all night and then have to stay awake because we don't have a babysitter so we snuggle on the couch and watch dora all morning.....
I still wont tire of them....











3 comments:
luuuuuuuuuuuv the pics cause I luv them, but i love how you luv being a Mommy!!!!!
I agree, they sure are beautiful little girls! And those big blue eyes are just soo pretty! Love, Mimi
I agree, they sure are beautiful little girls! And their big blue eyes are just soo pretty! Love,Mimi
Post a Comment