then santa sent finley a VIDEO ON THE COMPUTER! I was way excited about this... she wasnt too sure about it at first....then asked me to play it over again! she smiled...then went about her business playing with something...
maybe next year she will be a tad more excited about a video straight from santa to her!
every year my BFF and her mom host a Christmas party for a small group of us...i remember being a single girl going to these parties...and now I bring my hunky hubby and 2 girls!!!
its so much fun now because there are a lot of kids running around playing ring around the rosie and laughing and just being kids!
it was fun before too, don't get me wrong...just a different fun. you know...maybe more adult beverages were served back in the day of no kids!

santa and mrs claus and a elf always make an appearance with a bag full of gifts for everyone....
my girls....NOT IMPRESSED!
as you can tell in the family photo with santa....finley didn't even want to be NEAR him! even after he gave her a baby doll that came with a bottle (which she LOVED).
matt was holding her and was going to go with her to get her gift and she started crying (HARD), so he had to reach from across the room to get the gift (see the upper right picture???). I at least sat with danika on my lap to her her gift....but she wasn't happy at all about it and was trying to scurry away as hard as she could! (bottom middle picture)










1 comment:
I think your Christmas parties sound like they were fun! The girls will start liking Santa more as they get older. Pretty soon Finley will realize that he brings PRESNTS! But they both looked very cute in their party clothes,as usual. I love you all! Mimi
Post a Comment