Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009




this months spts all have to do with the number 8.....each tuesday of march, lelly has challenged us to feature the number 8...and honestly, i am having trouble with this one.

i guess my creative hat is not on. so i asked matt to help...and he quickly says "duh, your birthday is in august, the EIGHTH month of the year".

so for week #1, a few pics of the birthday girl last year...

i know i am bending the rules a little... (the number 8 is supposed to be in the picture)

birthday girl and hunky husband in 08/08

hunky husband, birthday girl, BFF, and BFF's husband, 08/08

i found an OLDer picture of me on my birthday, and the DATE is printed on the picture! so, theres your number "8" in the picture!!! woo hoo!

thanks hunky husband for the idea....now i need THREE more!;-)

10 comments:

Kristie said...

I hate to be the one to tell you this ... but you actually need FOUR more. There are FIVE Tuesdays in March.
(for what its worth, I'm having a lot of trouble with this challenge as well!) :)

Crystal said...

Rules are made to be bent a little. haha!

TheBMillers said...

yes, I'm struggling and don't think I'll make it today.... again :( I hope to be back soon though

Barbi

Mrs. Match said...

I think you put the right spin on the challenge, and you did get the number in there. I agree, it's a tough one. This is supposed to be my first SPT, and I'm struggling!

shannon said...

It looks like you ended up being pretty inspired after all!

Hope you have a great birthday!I have two friends who share the same birthday as you...

Cute post!

Lene said...

That's the best part about spt's the rules are so flexible they can't be broken!

I think this is a gr8t post.

Ann On and On... said...

You had your golden birthday last year....08-08-08. Cool!

Great 8 post.

Linda said...

Oh I'm having trouble with this one too! It sure sounded fun and easy when she announced it but then I remembered I was supposed to be in the picture too. That blew all of my ideas out of the water darn it. I had to work today anyway so didn't have the time to put together a post...hopefully next week!

We have 2 birthdays in August too...Hubby and Little Sis!

mommy nurse said...

Those hubby's come in handy sometimes! Are there rules?

Janiece said...

I am still struggling to think of an eight!