Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

birth announcements!

here is one of the birth announcements i made at shutterfly....
you like?!?!?!?






Pacific Portrait Pink Baby Announcements

Shutterfly has cute birth announcements and Valentine's cards.

View the entire collection of cards.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Wow, I can't believe that beautiful Danica is here already! It seems like just yesterday that you announced you were having another baby! Now she is here and perfect in every way!

Love the announcement Jenn (isn't shutterfly the best!)

Brandi Buehrer said...

I love the Birth Announcements. Great choice Shutterfly does great work. I plan on using them for our announcements also.

TheBMillers said...

Love these - can't wait to get mine in the mail.. or maybe I just need to go CHECK my mail ha ha

The Millers